- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Taurine is the most common intracellular amino acid. Large amounts of taurine are available in the brain, retina, heart, and blood corpuscles, which are called thrombocytes. It supports neurological development and helps to regulate the level of water and minerals in the blood, and is a powerful antioxidant (prevents damages caused by free radicals). Taurine helps the body to absorb and convert fat to energy. Taurine is present in animal products and the body can produce taurine, but during physical and psychological stress the body cannot produce the required amount, therefore it is important to supplement with taurine. Optimal taurine levels promote contractility of muscle fibres, thus improving athletic performance, and keeps heart and blood vessels in good condition. Helps to dispose of lactic acid, which is the substance that causes the feeling of pain during intensive training.
- Reduces the feeling of fatigue
- Elevates oxygen composition in tissue
- Stimulates metabolism and thereby fat-burning
- Contributes to increased muscle pressure
- Optimises contractility of muscle fibres
- For adults only and does not replace a varied balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Recommended dose : 1 portion 30-45 minutes before training or during the day.
- Do not use it during breastfeeding, pregnancy periods without consulting the doctor.
- Store the product in a cool, dry place in a well sealed package out of reach for children under 3 years.
|PER SERVING 1G
In stock, ready to ship
- In stock, ready to ship
If you have any further questions or concerns, please email us: