Essential Bcaa 211
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
These amino acids are vital for building and maintaining muscle mass. BCAA constitutes a third of the muscle proteins and consist of three essential amino acids – leucine, isoleucine, and valine. These are important because our body does not produce them itself; therefore they have to be ingested with food or as a food supplement. Of these three amino acids, the highest physiological advantage for protein synthesis has leucine, while isoleucine encourages glucose absorption in cells. Valine is used mostly for muscle recovery, tissue repair, and nitrogen balance. This is a very interesting product for all athletes because BCAA passes the liver and goes straight to blood circulation for immediate absorption to muscles. Taking BCAA can also lower lactate levels after intensive training; it reduces muscle fatigue, and helps to regulate absorption of other amino acids. They also help the body to gather protein; deficiency of one of these amino acids will cause loss of muscle.
- Promotes muscle growth
- Speeds up muscle recovery
- Increases muscle energy
- Improves protein absorption
- Reduces muscle fatigue
- Vitamin B6
- For adults only and does not replace a varied balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Recommended daily dose: 5 tabs.
- Do not use it during breastfeeding, pregnancy periods without consulting the doctor.
- Store the product in a cool, dry place in a well sealed package out of reach for children under 3 years.
|PER SERVING 5TBS
|BCAA 2:1:1 (of which)
|Other ingredients: stabilizing agents E953, E470b, E551
|*NRV nutritional reference value
In stock, ready to ship
- In stock, ready to ship
If you have any further questions or concerns, please email us: