L - Glutamine
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Glutamine is the most common amino acid in the body. The body can produce glutamine, but a person exercising regularly needs to know, that after physical stress and activity it can take the body up to a week to restore normal glutamine levels. Glutamine consists of ca 20% nitrogen, which makes this amino acid the primary carrier of nitrogen to muscle cells. Glutamine has an anti-catabolic and volumising effect on muscle fibres, and a strong stimulating effect on the immune system. Glutamine creates other chemical effects, such as other amino acids and glucose, and helps to remove the excessive production of ammonia in the body. Glutamine plays a key role in protein metabolism and increases the possibility for the body to produce growth hormone (metabolises body fat, promotes growth, and is very useful for recovery after intensive training).
- Boosts immune defences
- Restores glycogen levels
- Stimulates protein synthesis
- Promotes growth hormone (GH)
- For adults only and does not replace a varied balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Recommended dose : 1 portion after training or during the day
- Do not use it during breastfeeding, pregnancy periods without consulting the doctor.
- Store the product in a cool, dry place in a well sealed package out of reach for children under 3 years.
|PER SERVING 3G
In stock, ready to ship
- In stock, ready to ship
If you have any further questions or concerns, please email us: